- GIAP Conferences and GIAP journals have zero tolerance policy towards plagiarism.
- Authors are requested to check plagiarism at their end also to avoid any unpleasant situation.
- Please respect the work of other researchers by proper quotation and citation in your article.
- If any article is found plagiarized, it will neither be accepted in conference nor published in our journals.
- If you find infringement of copyright of your work in any work of GIAP Conferences and GIAP Journals, please inform us with proper evidence for corrective measures.
- Contact us immediately in case of plagiarism related queries.
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s) and only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript must be acknowledged properly.
- The paper is sent to the author prior to printing. For mistakes in the paper, the authors will be held responsible.
- Authors must be noted that all manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism Scanner Software.
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s).
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
- That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors.
- That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential.
- That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed.
- The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript.
- Before and after publication, If any manuscript is found plagiarized, infringing intellectual rights of any author’s work etc it will be removed from the journal and an author will be blacklisted from our journal system. Also, he/she has to bear the legal action started by original author / owner.