Authors are expected to respect copyright and intellectual property rights of others. At GIAP, we follow Zero Tolerance towards Plagiarism. Kindly check your script with trusted plagiarism check software before uploading to Easy Chair.
Authors are advised to prepare their manuscript strictly as per following instructions (otherwise it will be sent back to authors for formatting before our review process).
- The manuscript should be original, unpublished, plagiarism free and in WORD DOC format. (No pdf format)
- All parts of the manuscript should be in times new roman font, single column with margins of one inch on all sides and in single line space.
- Title in font size 14 and bold, Name, affiliation and e-mail ids in font size 10, Abstract in font size 10.
- MUST PROVIDE MINIMUM 5 KEYWORDS.
- The main text body should be in font size 10. It may contain, Introduction, Experimental description (if applicable) [it should include methods, materials, programming, codes, algorithm etc.] / literature surveys / hypothesis, Result and discussion, Conclusion, Future Scope of the work. Acknowledgment should follow main text and should be in brief.
- All tables and images should be numbered properly and should be given at proper place inside the main body of the text. These must carry proper caption (in bold) and should be properly quoted within the main text.
- References should be kept at the end of the main text body.
- May provide one color professional photograph and a small biography of all authors.